things you may not have known about ke$ha (inspired by this post)
- Animal debuted at number-one in the US
- She wrote ‘Till The World Ends’ for Britney Spears
- She co-wrote ‘This Love’ for The Veronicas
- To this date, “Tik Tok” is the second best-selling digital single in history with over 14 million units sold internationally.
- auto-tune has become her trademark, leaving people to scrutinize her singing ability (LISTEN TO THIS)
- She’s been involved with both animal rights and LGBT activism
- Kesha was bought up poor and with following her dream and talent worked her way up to where she is today, also working as a waitress to get by.
- Despite getting exposure on Flo Rida’s single ‘Right Round’, she didn’t get money for it and refused to appear in the video saying “She wanted to make a name for herself on her own terms”
- In 2010 Kesha held a benefit concert, with all proceedings ($70,000) going to the victims of the Tennessee floods
- Kesha was named rights group Humane Society of the United States's first global ambassador for animal rights.
- She also appearing with Iggy Pop to protest seal clubbing in a campaign for PETA.
So despite what you think or say the likelihood is that Kesha Rose Sebert has done more with what she was given then you have.